Every single person needs to reblog this. No, it will not ruin your blog, it will make it a million times better.
So much respect. And sadness. He’s trying so hard to stay strong.
i’m tearing :/
No, no, this is horrible. You see, the flag will go to the husband or wife of the deceased soldier as next of kin. This flag is going to the son.
Both of his parents are gone.
im crying this is so sad
re-post this photo on instagram and tag kiss925toronto with the hashtag #CodyToWhamBam!
gave these to Cody, hope he still has them!
MISS THIS DAY
- In bed: omg what if cody is laying in bed too omg were twins
- In school: imagine cody was in my class, we could be science partners
- In the grocery store: what if I find cody in the cereal isle omfg someone hold me while i check
- Walking down the street: what if cody walks around the corner and he walks right into me and apologizes in his sexy accent
- In the bath: omg what if cody is hiding IN THE BUBBLES... sneaky bastard
- On the bus: what if cody gets on the stop after i get off, this isnt okay i cant get off
- At my grandmas: what if cody is HERE hiding in the closet
- In the mall: omg what if cody is in urban outfitters omg i have to run
- Sees an australian: WHAT IF HE IS RELATED TO CODY.
- me: side walks... I bet cody uses these
- me: oh look the colour purple... maybe cody knows about purple
- me: that person has a nose, cody has a nose...
- me: air, cody breathes air... what if we share the same air???
- me: oh look, a woman with a dog. I like cody simpson
jingle bells by cody simpson